High bay racking and automation for the furniture industry
Customised logistics for today, tomorrow and beyond
Efficient system technology as well as a future-oriented system and material flow concept are significant factors for success when setting up modern distribution centres. An eample of this is the Danish furniture manufacturer JYSK Nordic A/S, known in Germany as "The Danish Bed Shop".
The European market leader in bedroom, bathroom and living room furniture and decor in Uldum, north of Vejle in Eastern Jutland started operating its new central warehouse; the warehouse will supply 170 shops in Denmark, Norway, England and the Benelux States. A plant of giant dimensions. With three combined high bay warehouses and two interlinked automatic small parts storage systems, Denmark's largest logistics warehouse with approximately 200 jobs and 1.43 million cubic meters has now been built. Four JYSK locations were merged to achieve better delivery quality thanks to the storage and access to all articles.
- Four sites merged into one
- Construction of a new distribution centre based on the growth expected for the coming years
- Conformity with special Danish regulations relating to fire protection and workstations
- High availability of articles at peak times
- Information and Consulting
Contact a live representative.
+65 6863/ 0168
Office Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. +8 GMT Singapore
- The project in detail
Our range of products and services:
- Concept and implementation planning
- Turn-key installation (roof/wall)
- Pallet and tray conveyor system
- Storage and retrieval devices
- Rack and platform construction
- Warehouse management and material flow control