Fully automated warehouse processes
A regional provider with an international focus. Toilet paper, tissues, kitchen towel, cosmetic tissues and paper towels, produced on nine paper machines, leave the plants each year: for use in households, industry and public organisations.
Automated high bay warehouse for more efficient processes
With 1400 employees and a production output of 240,000 tons per year WEPA Papierfabrik is a leading manufacturer of paper tissues, kitchen rolls and toilet paper and other hygiene and cosmetic products. To meet these capacities, a central warehouse had to be realised that was to include the function of a production buffer. The contract for the entire project was awarded by WEPA to SSI SCHAEFER, the specialist in highly dynamic logistics systems.
Thanks to fully automated warehouse processes and direct connection to the production lines, paper manufacturer WEPA achieved considerable time and cost savings. The precisely defined target requirements such as site security and automation of the intralogistics processes are being implemented using the turnkey SSI SCHAEFER total concept.
- Site security
- Replace the 8 external warehouses
- Minimise the manual internal transportation of goods
- Reduce traffic within the town
- Minimise the transport costs
- Information and Consulting
Contact a live representative.
+65 6863/ 0168
Office Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. +8 GMT Singapore
- The project in detail
Our range of products and services:
- Implementation planning
- Turnkey installation (roof/wall cladding/HVAC, sprinkler, complete construction work)
- Pallet conveying technology
- Container/tray conveying system
- Storage and retrieval devices
- Warehouse management and control systems