Automated material flows increase response speeds and delivery quality
Acting as a general contractor, SSI SCHAEFER has realised the setup and equipping of the new high bay racking warehouse for Europe's largest manufacturer of laminate flooring.
In addition to coordinating the building framework, the project included the steel construction, the pallet conveying and control technology as well as the installation and link-up of five storage and retrieval devices.
Using the "ant" warehouse management software, SSI SCHAEFER also provided the IT backbone for consistent transparency and seamless control and visualisation of all operative processes between production and outward storage.
As a result, the new high bay racking system has increased the response speed considerably and increased the delivery quality at Kronotex; strong competitive advantages thanks to warehouse automation.
- Reduce warehousing costs and personnel
- Better response options at peak times
- Increase delivery quality
- Reduce transport costs
- Centralisation of distribution and dispatch
- High availability of articles
- Automation of goods flows in the plant
- Reduce errors
- Shorter delivery times
- Information and Consulting
Contact a live representative.
+65 6863/ 0168
Office Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. +8 GMT Singapore
- The project in detail
Our range of products and services:
- Creation of the logistics concept
- Implementation planning
- Turn-key installation (roof/wall, inertisation)
- Pallet conveying technology
- Storage and retrieval devices
- High bay warehouse and rack system
- Warehouse management and control system